Friday 4 March 2011

Evaluation part 8

Since the begging of this project I feel as though I have come along way and have learnt a lot about coming over technical problems and skills with in producing our title sequence. I have learnt a lot more on how to use a camera and the processes of editing. Also i found that if I put a lot of my own time into my work like staying after school to help editing and filming after school and recording after school you get a better final product.

Overall I feel as though our title sequence is very successful it has come a long way. Scince the begging of this title sequence it has made a dramatic change the content of our title sequence now is very differnt to how it was a few weeks ago. Now i feel as though it is a title sequence. Whereas i used to just think it was a clip from a badly made film. I am very pleased with out final product.



No comments:

Post a Comment